Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone who wears Miss Dior Cherie perfume?

Is it wonderful? I had a sample of it several months ago and I remember thinking it smelled divine. My mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said this, but I cannot remember exactly what it smells like. Is it great?Anyone who wears Miss Dior Cherie perfume?
! it has quite a strong and mature smell. maybe you are better off with a light fragrance which will suit your age and style. choose a girl's fragrance that matches a girl's style.Anyone who wears Miss Dior Cherie perfume?
i bought a bottle a few months ago nd i reli liked it back den..its kinda sweet with a mature scent in it...


i lyk it bt nt as much as i did wen i first bought it..im 17 if dat helps..
personally, i dont liek it, but if you do and it smells good on you, then get it. :)
I love it, I dont go out without it!!!!
Although it's called Miss Dior Cherie, it is more of a mature smell, rather than fruity and fresh like younger women should wear.





My mom is 40 years old and she wears it to work.
it smells good, I just bought my daughter a bottle for christmas. I like it, and I don't usually like perfume that much, its not as heavy as most of them, and it's not old ladyish.





hey wait a minute, is this MY daughter???
I just ordered a Dior sampler from Amazon.com. It has about 5 Dior scents. I love the Miss Dior Cherie...it IS amazing! You should get that or maybe buy the sampler so you can have some of all...it was $50. Good luck!
yes! i love it AND i get alot of compliments. that makes a great perfume!
iTS GREAT!!!!!!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment