Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm buying Miss Dior Cherie Perfume 3.4 ounce?

1) How long will it last if I wear it 5 times a week?


2) If I buy it at a dept. store, will I get a gift with it?I'm buying Miss Dior Cherie Perfume 3.4 ounce?
1. ) You don't need to put a lot on for it to be effective. I put it on in the morning and it is still on late in the evening. It is quite strong so don't over do it. It depends on how much you put on, but say you spray it on your neck and wrists (3-4 sprays) should get about 6 months. I've had my bottle for 1 yr. but i only wear it once a week or less and mine is the 50ml version.





2. ) Some department stores do some don't offer gifts some do you simply have to watch out for special offers. Also most gifts are given when a perfume has just come out. Its a sort of promo to buy their perfume. When i got my DKNY be delicious red version i got a coin purse because it had just been released. Miss dior cherie has been out for a while so i doubt there will be any gifts. sometimes they offer gifts when you spend a certain amount of money for a particular brand. Like spend $100 on dior and get a make up set.I'm buying Miss Dior Cherie Perfume 3.4 ounce?
i have 2 bottles of this perfume i love it, my fav


mine came with make up cases.


5 times a week im guessing 6 months
not long like a month and a half i would say


i love that pefume!


coco mademoiselle by chanel is great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment