Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dior Addict Perfume (blue bottle)? What colour is the perfume itself?

Lastnite when i put on my Dior Addict Perfume (blue bottle), i noticed the liquid was brown. I've never really scrutinized it before, and i was quite shock to see that it's brown. Is this the actual colour or my perfume has gone bad? i bought it just recently from a Dior counter and i've always kept it in my makeup bag.Dior Addict Perfume (blue bottle)? What colour is the perfume itself?
perfume doesnt go bad.


i have that perfume also, bestttt one.Dior Addict Perfume (blue bottle)? What colour is the perfume itself?
its a bit like the Pinkish colour!! Not a brown one... Go back to the Sales Rep and find out what's the cause of the change!!
Well i don't know much about perfume... seeing as I don't create it, but mine is clear, and I'm pretty sure that most perfume is made clear so it won't stain and ruin the clothing you are wearing
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment