Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone owned Pure Poison perfume by Dior??

I ordered it and havent recieved it yet, wondering if you all like it..Has anyone owned Pure Poison perfume by Dior??
It's my fave!!! I'm using it for 2 years and I'm still in love with it! i took also the shower gel and the body moisturizer! every evening after my shower i can't help myself not to spray few drops in my hair. it's unique! and no need to tell that u will receive a lot of compliments from guys ;). you will love it, trust me!Has anyone owned Pure Poison perfume by Dior??
I use to have it , it's nice ,but was a bit strong - on my body chemistry anyway
i used because i felt in love with the name.but i have white thin skin and i think because of that those kinda heavy perfumes looks horrible on me.
It is a very strong fragrance... classy women love it... I've started wearing Armani Code for Women since the past few months... I was hooked on Pure Poison before that...
I have tried it and liked it, but perfume smells and reacts differently on different people. You have to try it to see. As for me, I am old school; I prefer the antiquated fragrances. The ones that were sold by the great perfume houses of Europe and yes, even the USA in the real hey days of Hollywood and Cafe Society.





Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment