Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where Can I Find The Perfume ';Poison'; By Christian Dior?

And I Don't Mean The New ';Pure Poison'; Stuff. I Want The Original Poison. Thankies.Where Can I Find The Perfume ';Poison'; By Christian Dior?
check sephora, they have a ton of perfume


and you can ask for a sample *comes in a little spray bottle*


to make sure the perfume works well with your skin over a few daysWhere Can I Find The Perfume ';Poison'; By Christian Dior?
U can get it at dillards here is all the different kinds they hav


http://www.dillards.com/endeca/EndecaSta鈥?/a>


%26lt;3 Lauren
I have uncut oil types, but not the actually alcohol version of poision.
Like anywhere they sell perfume. Sephora, The Bay, etc.
I actually just saw it last night at Rite Aid. It's the one in the green box, right? Check your local drug store. If not, try ebay. I have purchased 2 perfumes on ebay at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment