Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Miss Dior Cherie Perfume should I buy?

I want to buy Miss Dior Perfume.


There is Eau de Toilette (weaker version of scent, doesnt last as long)


and Eau de Parfum (more concentrated, stays longer)





Should I buy 100 ml of the toilette one for 拢59.50


or 50ml of parfum one for 拢53.50





Please help!What Miss Dior Cherie Perfume should I buy?
it would be beneficial to buy the one for 53.50 because if you're using the more concentrated one then you won't be using as much.What Miss Dior Cherie Perfume should I buy?
Eau de Parfum - lasts longer so that you don't need to spray a lot of it. So it will last a long timee!
Eau de Parfum





I have that one, although i dont wear it during the day coz its a strong going out smell. It lasts me all night long.. in sweaty cramped clubs n everything lol





x

No comments:

Post a Comment