Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which perfume? Miss Cherie Dior or Viva La Juicy?

I want something that will last for about half a day or more! i've smelled them both and like them both a lot! Which perfume? Miss Cherie Dior or Viva La Juicy?
I would recommend Viva La Juicy.





My wife used to use it and was happy.





And I know that lots of men likes it too as many asked her what perfume she was wearing.





MartinWhich perfume? Miss Cherie Dior or Viva La Juicy?
viva la juicy is GREAT i love it, and i have some, and wear it every day!!





my cousin has miss cherie, and i wear extra viva la juicy to cover up the awful miss cherie smell,


i hate miss cherie!
Miss Cherie makes me nauseous. But Viva La Juicy it's awesome--so I'd go with that.
Viva La Juicy! Love it, its so fruity and uplifting. The first Juicy perfume was a bust, but I LOVE this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment