Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is miss dior cherie a nice perfume?

what type of smell does it have? does it smell like any other perfume's? Also i really like the song in the advert by Brigitte Bardot, is there any other up beat, french songs?Is miss dior cherie a nice perfume?
That perfume is the best, i made my girlfriend get it because i thought it smelt so good. :)





You can get it cheap here


http://www.retailmakeupstore.com/product鈥?/a>Is miss dior cherie a nice perfume?
It's hard to explain, very sweet. I personally, can't stand it. It's one of the few that actually makes me feel sick when I smell it!!


My fave perfumes are Emporio Armani She, CK In2U, JLo Glow, Dior Pure Poison %26amp; Cacharel Noa.
I really love it. I smell it every time I see it - I really need to buy it (:


I love that song on the advert too, but sorry, idk any other french up beat french songs like it :(
it's amazing! use it all the time(:
great

No comments:

Post a Comment