Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone please tell me which Dior perfume is the best (that has the citrus/fruity scent)? ?

I love citrus/ fruity scent perfumes.. One of my favourite perfumes is D%26amp;G Light Blue.. I am wondering which Dior perfume is the best thath has the best citrus/fruity smell.. And guys, where can i smell it other than Department Store? Thank you guys...Can anyone please tell me which Dior perfume is the best (that has the citrus/fruity scent)? ?
Miss Dior Cherie is amazing. It smells sweet like caramel but has fruity notes like strawberry too. Yummy :)Can anyone please tell me which Dior perfume is the best (that has the citrus/fruity scent)? ?
Dior Addict 2
smelling dior other than a department store is tough... but I always like Dior Addict...

No comments:

Post a Comment