Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christian dior perfume?

Okay, so my friend wears this perfume..I would describe it as like a strong fruity yet flowery scent? She said it was Christian Dior brand and that she thinks its a blue bottle. I asked her exactly what it was and she won't tell me, because she thinks I'm going to ';steal her scent'; lmao...I dont think it's Midnight poison...do you guys have any idea of which one it could be? She also said she can't find it at places like Macys so I'm not too sure..Christian dior perfume?
Definately not Midnight Poison. that smells like medicine


She THINKS it's a blue bottle?! she OWNS the perfume, so she should KNOW. She couldve lied so you couldn't figure it out.





It could be :


Blue Bottle: Dior AddictChristian dior perfume?
Just go to the Christian Dior website and look at all the perfumes and you'll probably be able to figure out which one it is. Otherwise just go to the Bay or maybe even shoppers drugmart and look for it.





Also...well..you are trying to steal her scent...haha..I know it's kind of silly, but sometimes having your own scent is really important, and if your good friend starts wearing it all the time next to you then it's just kind of disrespectful. I mean if you arent really good friends with her and if you don't see her often its different. But if she's one of your best friends I would try to find your own personal scent. Chances are youll find something that smells better on you anyway. All scents mix differently with other people's chemistry, so the one she might have might not smell good on you anyway!





I really like Miss Dior by dior. You could try that one! It's sweet and a bit flowery.
dior addict im pretty sure. its deffinitly not j'adore dior and miss cherie dior. thats kinda dumb though. does she think shes the only one who wears dior?

No comments:

Post a Comment