Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats your review on Miss Dior Cherie perfume?

I'm having trouble trying to decide what perfume I want to buy. I thinking about buying this one, but want to know some opinions.


Is the smell nice?


Does it last all day?


Do other people like the smell?


Do you like it?


Thank you!Whats your review on Miss Dior Cherie perfume?
Okay. Well i think it smells soooooo good. Yes it lasts all day. I get many compliments. People are always saying ';Omg you smell sooooo good! What perfume? and i never tell them haha ANYWAY I strongly reccomend it, beautiful smell.Whats your review on Miss Dior Cherie perfume?
It smells lovely, i have some.


But what is with all these perfume questions, Sparkle?!


You could have asked in one question which was the best...and saved yourself god knows how many points.





Anyway, i like this one best out of all the others. :)
It smells like festering *** juice on a 10 day old, dead homeless person, swimming in an ocean of dead skunk corpses. So in other words its awesome and the aromatics make me horny everytime!!!
It smells good and last all the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment