Thursday, December 24, 2009

';What are the top 10 hottest evening perfumes other than Dior Poison?

I love Dior ';Poison'; and I was wondering which other sweet smelling evening perfumes there were.I'd also like to know daytime favorites.';What are the top 10 hottest evening perfumes other than Dior Poison?
For Evening: Calvin Klein Euphoria, the original Marc Jacobs, Chanel Chance or Coco Mademosielle, Dior J'Ador. For Day: Issey Miyake, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, Nina Ricci Nina, Marc Jacobs Daisy or Versace Bright Crystal.';What are the top 10 hottest evening perfumes other than Dior Poison?
I like:


Givenchy Irresistible


Very Sexy for women


Glo After Dark (Jennifer Lopez)


Clinique Happy Heart (could be daytime,too)


YSL Elle





Some of my daytime faves are:


Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue


Pink (VS)


CLEAN





and so on....


just my opinions :)
YSL ';ELLE'; is my favorite


and Coco Chanel also smells amazing:)
Ralph lauren ';Blue';

No comments:

Post a Comment