Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which perfume smells best: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue -or- J'Adore Dior?

I personally prefer D%26amp;G's Light Blue.





It just smells better! Haha/Which perfume smells best: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue -or- J'Adore Dior?
Tough one, cause I love both, have both, and wear both (not at the same time).





But if I HAD to chooose...Light Blue.





But ah!Which perfume smells best: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue -or- J'Adore Dior?
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue all the way. But then again that is what I use so its just my opinion. That being said scents can smell slightly different from one person to another.





Light Blue all the way





Cheers
Light Blue
J'adore Dior smells best to me...but it depends on the person and their taste.
i like themm both...


Here are some other good perfumes





*Chance Chanel


*Poison Dior


*Guess


*Anything by Chanel =D
dolce gabbana light blue ..it has a very unique smell ...i love it but to me it's only a winter/fall type fragrance
D%26amp;G!
I think they both smell like urine. Why not try something that's a bit more mature such as Lancome's Poeme?
i love both


but id probably go with dior

No comments:

Post a Comment