Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which perfume do you like better, Burberry Brit or Dior Cherie (the one with the bow)??

This is a gift for a woman. Thanks.Which perfume do you like better, Burberry Brit or Dior Cherie (the one with the bow)??
burberry! trust me I wear it and I always get compliments on it on how good it smells plus people always ask what I'm wearing it last longer and stays on the dior just kinda wears off. hope I helped! :)





but I really also like burberry golden that's the best :)Which perfume do you like better, Burberry Brit or Dior Cherie (the one with the bow)??
i love both.


i currently am wearing burberry, its amazing. its vanilla-y and warm!
I wear Burberry Brit everyday! Love it!
burberry.
I have Miss Dior Cherie. I think it is the most gorgeous fragrance ever made!
dior cherie, I bought it for my last girlfriend, she LOVED it. Got it $40 on Ebay.
Miss Dior Cherie!!!


hahahah, I've had this for over a year, and I still get compliments on how good I smell.


Plus, the bottle is so cute!


=]]
burberry brit

No comments:

Post a Comment