Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi What does Christian Dior POISON perfume smell like please?

I don't live near a perfume shop or anything so will be buying it online..this is the specific one





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POISON-BY-CHRISTIA鈥?/a>





Basically I want to know what It smells like because I've been using the same Samsara for years and fancy a change.





Could you possibly compare it to another leading brand perfume..or describe the smell please.





Thanks.Hi What does Christian Dior POISON perfume smell like please?
It's quite distinctive and very strong!!! It would certainly last all day. Someone above has given a good description of it. I quite like it but find it's a bit too strong to wear all the time. xHi What does Christian Dior POISON perfume smell like please?
its a very distinct smell that i can't compare to another perfume. I'd describe it as dark and aromatic, not floral and definitely not light. Reminds me of glamerous nights out. My mother used both samsara and poison for years so i suppose you could have a similar nose to her.
I have that one. I can't desribe the smell exactly, but is is not a very sweet one. It's quite strong and mild at the same time, with an elegant, pretty smell :)
It's quite a heavy perfume that arrives in a room before you do !





I've never liked it, (although I do like Samsara). It reminds me of the smell of baked apples.
its nice , but go for E./LOUDER YOUTH DEW , ITS GREAT
fox sh1t

No comments:

Post a Comment