Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfume advice: N*19 (Chanel) or Poison (Christian Dior) ?

Which one smells better?





Describe both smells?Perfume advice: N*19 (Chanel) or Poison (Christian Dior) ?
N*10 Chanel


Its classy, sleek and sexy all in one bottle.Perfume advice: N*19 (Chanel) or Poison (Christian Dior) ?
I personally prefer poison by Dior is sexy and mysterious. I am not such a fan of Chanel perfumes they tend to be rather musky and make me feel old. The one I like of them is Coco Mademoiselle.





Here are the notes for Chanel N19


Top notes : Neroli from Grasse, Persian Galbanum.


Middle notes : Florence iris (orris), May Rose, French Narcissus.


Base notes : Virginian Cedarwood, Gaiac wood from Paraguay, Vetiver from Haiti.





Here are the notes for Poison by Dior





# Top Notes (fragrance lasts about 20 minutes) Coriander


# Middle Notes (fragrance lasts 3 – 4 hours) Wild Berries, Orange Honey and Tuberose


# Bottom Notes (make fragrance last longer) Opopan





I think I like Dior Poison best.





The best tip I can give you is to try both. Mist in the air and walk through it or mist on spots in your body that warm up such as your wrists, behind ears by your neck or the back of your knees the scent will last longer. Also some fragrances smell better on certain people try both and whichever you get a compliment on or the one you like best is the one for you. Oh remember when applying to wrists do not rub wrists together it brings out the alcohol and messes with the scent. If you like both just switch them from time to time.
Chanel No.19


It is so beautiful, green, clear, diaphanous... delicacy and forceful at same time... nice for fresh days and to stay in a sensation of calm and certain way. It's a particular fragrance to peaceful and nice woman :D





Dior Poision


It is Poison is indeed a complex perfume, sensual, seductive, unique, completely different from all the other perfumes. Is a magnet for men. Strong and sexy...Really, it's a pleasure to use it.
Both are nice fresh scent. N19 is more energetic and Poison is lusty.





From your description, I think you should go for N19. It's fresh %26amp; energetic, and it's suits best for young lady.





However Poison is my choice between them bcoz I like it more mature but fruity, sweet but lusty.
i've never smelt N*19 before but my mom owns the Poison the green one i think. It's really a strong smell, but it smells really nice, it's my favourite. it kind of has a light flowery smell added to it but it's not distinct.
I love 19 it smells soft like flowers but not overwhelming.





Poison is to strong, I don't care for it. To me it smells like a cheap perfume that you get at the drug store.
They're both very heavy and sweet smelling. I associate them with more mature women. If you're looking for a fresh scent. I would forgo both of them.
I personnally like BOYZ perfume, but chanel is fantastic.
Poison
i personally like Chanel better but lots of people like christian Dior its your choice.
christian Dior
lovely by sara jessica parker. it smells like heaven in a bottle
Poison - how do you describe a smell? How about it's sorta like chicken? Fried of course
N*19 it makes you smell clean and sexy.Then Poison is a heavier smell.
chanel.....more subtle. cant really describe. dont remember. but poison i think smells too out there for me.
Why don't you just get both??!

No comments:

Post a Comment